Role and Responsibilities:
– Apply your knowledge of best practice, codes of practice and current regulations in the social care sector and ensure the provision of a high quality and socially inclusive service
– Manage and co-produce support plans and contribute to support reviews
– Assist Service Managers and Team Leaders with service referrals and staff interviewing & selection procedures
– Take on the role of shift leader in the absence of the Service Manager
– Assist in managing a team of Support Workers by reviewing the delivery of support and ensure staff are following the correct policy and procedures.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
– Previous experience in a care setting
– Commitment to the practices of continuous improvement
– Ability to prioritise workload
– Ability (or willingness to learn) to create and adjust rotas as required
– Qualified to the level required by the SSSC with dual registration as a supervisor in housing support services and a care at home service or willingness to work towards and to successfully complete qualification within the SSSC specified timeframe.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
– Experience in line managing staff in a care setting
About the Service:
Working together we adopt a partnership, building trust and to develop an individual plan. Focusing on potential, building confidence and skills to meet the individual’s goals. Setting goals in partnership to support mental health and emotions, developing and building on skills whilst providing practical and day-today support to live independently. Help strengthen relationships with family, friends and their community.
We recognise that tailored support will vary according to individual’s needs and reflect this through the support that we offer. This can range from 24/7 support to less frequent engagement. Working together we support and build the essential everyday skills to live independently.
Shift work, weekend work and sleepovers may be a requirement of this role, sleepovers attract an additional payment. Flexible working arrangements are also available. These can be discussed at your interview.
PVG scheme membership and SSSC registration are requirements of this post.
if you wish to apply for this role, please send the application form to email@example.com