Support Worker – Homelessness
with YOU are looking for motivated individuals who are both creative and flexible that can make a difference to peoples’ lives.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Support Workers in our Midlothian Temporary Accommodation Project, providing support to people who are currently homeless. This role includes, working shifts to provide a variety of practical and emotional support to people who use our services.
You will be working with adults, providing focused support within the temporary accommodation service and the local community.
As an employee of with YOU we offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Guaranteed contracted hours (full time – 36hrs and part time hours available)
• 33 days holidays (plus 1 additional day per year of service up to 38 days)
• Work related expenses
• Generous matched pension scheme
• Fully funded SVQ Health and Social Care Level 2 and a wide range of training courses
• Career progression opportunities
This is a fast paced, challenging but ultimately rewarding role. While previous experience is advantageous it is not essential – we would like to encourage people with the right values and passion to apply and work as part of our team.
If you think you have what it takes we’d like to hear from you. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Pay: 17,400 pro rata
Shifts: Yes - early and late shifts on a rota basis
Hours: 36 (full time) and part time hours available