** APPLICATIONS WITH NO APPLICATION FORM ATTACHED WILL BE VOID – CVs NOT ACCEPTED**
We are a charity with decades of experience supporting people across Scotland, providing those who need us with support that ranges from Mental Health, Learning Disability and Neurodiversity, Youth and Adult homelessness and Older People services.
Why work with us?
We have the following benefits to help attract and retain the best talent, ensuring we provide high quality care to those we support, this includes:
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Death in benefit cover (2 times salary)
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Fully funded qualifications
- Career development and progression opportunities
Who we are looking for:
- We are looking for hard working and enthusiastic support workers to join our expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity for those passionate about a career in social care who want to gain valuable hands-on experience and enhance their skillset. Above all we want people that share in our values. Our mission is to provide positive, life-changing support, delivered by inspiring, professional staff.
- As a support worker, you will support people to achieve their ambitions and live as independent a life as possible both at home and in the community.
Meet the Team
We are here to answer any questions you may have.