Support Worker – East & Midlothian Services
with YOU are looking for motivated individuals who are both creative and flexible that can make a difference to peoples’ lives.
We are currently recruiting Support Workers for both our East and Midlothian Services. Working on a shift basis you will provide a variety of practical and emotional support to people with learning disabilities and those affected by poor mental health in their own home and local community.
As an employee of with YOU we offer:
• Competitive Salary plus an additional £70.47 payment per sleepover (only currently required in Midlothian)
• Guaranteed contracted hours (full time – 36hrs and part time available)
• 33 days holidays (plus 1 additional day per year of service up to 38 days)
• Work related expenses
• Generous matched pension scheme
• Fully funded SVQ Health and Social Care Level 2 and a wide range of training courses
• Career progression opportunities
This is a fast paced, challenging but ultimately rewarding role. While previous experience is advantageous it is not essential – we would like to encourage people with the right values and passion to apply and work as part of our team.
If you think you have what it takes we’d like to hear from you. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Shifts: Early, Mid, Back & Weekend working
Hours: 36 hrs Full Time, Part time available